About the Event
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR: WOMEN'S TRIFECTA
Turtle Lake Park, 4979 Hodgson Rd, Shoreview, MN 55126, USA
- Virgin Course | 200 yard swim, 9.38mi bike (course map), 2 mi run (course map)
- Short Course | 600 yard swim, 12.34mi bike (course map), 3.1mi run (course map)
- Aqua Bike | 600 yard swim, 12.34mi bike (course map)
Please note that it is your responsibility to be aware of and familiar with the course in preparation for race day.
NOTE ABOUT VIRGIN COURSE: The Virgin Course is designed for our first-time triathletes. If you are an intermediate or advanced athlete, we ask that you please consider registering for the Short Course (to give these athletes a fair and pleasant first-time experience).
Registration (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
All registrations come with a shirt; however, registering after 6/10/22 will NOT guarantee a specific shirt size on event day. No medals included. No age group awards included. 2- and 3-person relay option is available for the Short Course.
- Early Bird (through 6/3/23) | Virgin $55; Short $80; 2-Person Relay $75/person; 3-Person Relay $50/person
- Regular (6/4/23 through 6/23/23) | Virgin $65; Short $90; 2-Person Relay $87.50/person; 3-Person Relay $58.33/person
- Race Day (6/24/23) | Virgin $75; Short $100; 2-Person Relay $100/person; 3-Person Relay $66.67/person
If registering as a 2- or 3-person relay team, each person must register individually. Add your team name on the registration form so we know which racers belong together.
2XL shirt option = above price plus $16. If selecting this option, please ONLY select "2XL Shirt" on registration form.
We are offering discounts to students (50% off) and military (30% off). Please feel free to use the following discount codes upon registration checkout if you fall into one of these 2 categories (please bring proof of student/military status with you on race day for check-in):
- Student Discount Code | STUDENT
- Military Discount Code | MILITARY
Packet pick-up is available on race day at the event location.
Schedule of Events
- 6:30am | Park opens
- 6:30-7:20am | Race day registration + packet pick-up
- 7:30am | Announcements
- 7:35am | National anthem
- 7:45am | Virgin Course begins
- 8:00am | Short Course begins
- 9:30am | BBQ and other reindeer games
- 11:30am | Event ends + course closes; awards/raffle
There will be lots of public parking across Hodgson Rd at Chippewa Middle School. No permit required.
Although we will have volunteers and all corners will be marked, it is the athlete’s responsibility to know the course. All roads are OPEN ROADS—which means vehicle traffic will be sharing these roads with us. As a race participant, it is your responsibility to be aware of your surroundings/traffic at all times. For visibility purposes, we highly recommend a flashing red light on the back of your bike. The more visible you are, the better!
This event is being timed/managed by us. Results can be viewed here after the race.
Tag us on social media! Tag us @rocketracingmn and use the hashtags #rocketracingmn and #womenstrifecta on Facebook and Instagram so we can share them with our community and cheer you on!
- Rocket Racing on Instagram
- Rocket Racing on Facebook
- Follow the Facebook Event
If you'd like to volunteer at a Rocket Racing event, click here for all of our current volunteer opportunities.
Thanks so much to our Sponsors!
Thanks so much to our Partners and Contributors!